We sent a questionnaire about childhood and adulthood to some people. We just received our first response, by Thomas Kern, a Swiss photographer.
Below is a transcript and a scan of it:
1. Where are you living?
Then, in 1982: Rupperswil, Switzerland
Now, in 2013: Moriken, Switzerland
2. What do you consider most beautiful?
Then: Being in a band and playing music!
Now: Looking at the sunrise, then swimming in the sea.
3. What do you think most ugly?
Then: Conservative, grey, intolerant, powerful people.
Now: Most interiors of chain fast food restaurants.
4. What is the best sound, piece of music?
Then: “Ghost town” – The Specials
Now: So many, some early songs by The Undertones.
5. How do you play? What is your pastime?
Then: Play – I like to believe everything is play.
Now: I bike. I don´t play enough, sad!!
6. What does your diet mostly consist of?
Then: Pasta, pesto… ?
Now: Pasta / Bread
7. What are you dreaming of?
Then: To stay free, be independent, be self-determined, sharp.
Now: An old friend of mine is giving me a haircut. Why?? (An actual dream!)